eBook and Lightbook Starter
- Electronic textbook that students can access on any device, online or offline
- Content and digital interactives that enhance and extend the reading experience
- Quick navigation, notes and bookmarks that help students engage on their devices
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes to help learners organise content
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline so that content is always up to date
- An innovative digital resource powered by Pearson's award-winning Lightbook technology. It has been developed to help you refresh and strengthen your knowledge of key concepts, assess student understanding and track class progress.
- Huge variety of question types, stimulus material and interactivity catering to all learners
- Two levels of hint support for each question so that students are supported when working independently
- Track student progress by topic/chapter or Victorian Curriculum content descriptors so teachers could teach using their approach
Elements of the Lightbook Starter functionality are only accessible to students who are part of a participating Lightbook class. Full access to Lightbook Starter is only available to subscribing schools, and not for individual self study.