Sample spread from Australian Signpost Maths 3
Student Activity Book
Student Activity Books
- Exercises are well graded. New work is reinforced in the Mentals Book.
- Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Books and also in the back of the Year 3-6 Student Activity Books (SABs).
- The Progress (F-1) and Diagnostic (2-6) Tests (now in the SABs as well as the Teacher’s Book) allow the teacher to discover each student’s strengths and weaknesses, and the cross-references direct students to the pages where that work is introduced. Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Book.
- The Dictionary at the beginning of this Student Activity Book will help students to learn the language of mathematics.
- ID Cards (in the Mentals Book, Teacher’s Book and Website) review the language of mathematics by asking students to identify common terms, shapes and symbols.
- Important rules and concepts are clearly highlighted.
- Worked examples and explanations are given throughout the Student Activity Book where new ideas are introduced.
- The use of colour makes emphasis clear and is highly motivating.
- Cartoons give instruction and friendly advice.
- Interactive Activities are provided on the website for whole-class, small-group and individual learning.
- Complete year’s work with full coverage of the curriculum
- Curriculum links and descriptions for every lesson
- Reproduced Student Activity Book pages with answers
- Teaching suggestions, extension ideas, vocabulary lists, digital and print resources and evaluations for every lesson
- Extensive diagnostic assessment with answers
- Pedagogical background and suggested program
- Remediation records
- ID Cards to review the language of Mathematics
- Blackline masters and worksheets
Sample spread from Australian Signpost Maths 3 Mentals
- Differentiated mixed-topic questions
- Explanation of essential skills
- Incorporation of real-life situations
- ID Cards to review the language of mathematics
- Quirky, engaging cartoons and illustrations to motivate students
- New Concept Check-In diagnostic screening tests, analysis and tracked reporting
- New digital maths tools and activities that can be used on all devices
- Interactive games and practice examples re-worked to be suitable for all devices
- Easy access to all worksheets and assessments
- New Teacher planning and recording documents for AC, NSW and Victorian Curriculums.