Join the online learning world
Rapid is now available online at ActiveLearn Primary. Unlock your students' imagination with access to a rich online world, packed with hundreds of interactive eBooks and rewards.
To help students build confidence away from the classroom, each eBook brings additional interactive features that aren’t possible in print texts:
- A ‘Read to me’ function in every eBook to demonstrate fluent reading and hook children into the text or narrative
- Audio prompts for individual words (up to Stage 6) so students don’t get stuck and give up
- Word-by-word highlighting and audio to help improve comprehension (Step 1 books only)
- Audio-only instructions for all activities – there is no additional text that could make the activity more difficult or intimidating
- Activities that are geared towards success
- Students can’t get the same wrong answer more than once, and feedback becomes increasingly helpful with each wrong answer, helping students to get it right
- A helpful pronunciation guide to the phonemes and graphemes in every eBook that’s perfect for parents
What is ActiveLearn?
ActiveLearn Primary is an online learning world where you will find online teaching and learning programs. For teachers, you can find a wealth of teaching material, with in-depth planning, assessment and reporting built in. For students, it’s where they log in from the classroom or home to find allocated books, games and activities – and earn rewards as they go!
- iPad compatible
- A student-centred world
- Engaging activities, games and rewards
- Allocation and reporting capabilities
- A single login for all your ActiveLearn Primary services