Use Excel 2019 pivot tables and pivot charts to produce powerful, dynamic reports in minutes instead of hours… understand exactly what’s going on in your business… take control, and stay in control! Even if you’ve never created a pivot table before, this book will help you leverage all their amazing flexibility and analytical power. Drawing on more than 40 combined years of Excel experience, Bill Jelen and Michael Alexander offer practical “recipes” for solving real business problems, help you avoid common mistakes, and present tips and tricks you’ll find nowhere else!
- Create, customise, and change pivot tables
- Transform huge data sets into clear summary reports
- Analyse data faster with Excel 2019’s new recommended pivot tables
- Instantly highlight your most profitable customers, products, or regions
- Quickly import, clean, and shape data with Power Query vBuild geographical pivot tables with Power Map
- Use Power View dynamic dashboards to see where your business stands
- Revamp analyses on the fly by dragging and dropping fields
- Build dynamic self-service reporting systems
- Combine multiple data sources into one pivot table
- Use Auto grouping to build date/time-based pivot tables faster vCreate data mashups with Power Pivot
- Automate pivot tables with macros and VBA
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.