Use this guide to automate virtually any routine task: save yourself hours, days, maybe even weeks! Make Excel do things you thought were impossible, discover macro techniques you won’t find anywhere else, and create automated reports that are amazingly powerful. Bill Jelen and Tracy Syrstad help you instantly visualize information, so you can act on it… capture data from anywhere, and use it anywhere… automate Excel 2019’s best new features. You’ll find simple, step-by-step instructions, real-world case studies, and workbooks packed with bonus examples, macros, and solutions—straight from Mr Excel!
- Get started fast with Excel macro development
- Work efficiently with ranges, cells, and formulas
- Build super-fast applications with arrays
- Automate Excel’s new pivot table enhancements
- Collect user data with custom dialogs
- Make your macros more reliable and resilient
- Pull data from the Internet with web queries
- Use advanced classes, collections, and custom functions
- Build sophisticated business analysis solutions
- Read and write to Access or SQL Server databases
- Control other Office programs, and Windows itself
- Write code that also works on older Excel versions
- Start writing Office Store-style Excel Apps
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.