This custom edition is published for the Macquarie University.
It comprises of selected chapters from:
- Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education, 11th Edition
- Play at the Center of the Curriculum, 6th Edition
- Creative Thinking and Arts-Based Learning: Preschool Through Fourth Grade, 7th Edition
- Approaches to Early Childhood Education, 6th Edition
- Effective Practices in Early Childhood Education: Building a Foundation, 3rd Edition
- Play and Child Development, 4th Edition
- Techniques for Teaching Young Children: choices for theory & practice, 3rd Edition
- Design and technology for children, 3rd Edition
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.