Provides a comprehensive, contemporary and consistent systems-based approach that engages students and provides the practical knowledge and skills they need to care for adult patients with a focus on person-centred, holistic nursing care.
- emphasise a person-centred philosophy whereby the person who is the recipient of care is seen as an integral member of the team and consideration of their needs and wishes is paramount
- foster critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills as the basis for safe clinical practice and nursing excellence
- recognise the nurse’s role as an essential member of the interprofessional healthcare team.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.