This text has been written for students studying in Australia who are seeking to enhance their communication skills and opportunities for employment and career progression within businesses, organisations and the professions.
Easy to understand
– The text has a plain-English writing style and is supported by a consistent and accessible design, case studies and practice questions. This helps students to understand communication principles and apply them in their interpersonal and professional interactions.
– The 7th edition has been updated to reflect feedback from considerable engagement with our customers and curriculum expectations.
– The text includes real-life current examples, case studies, a focus on group-work in assessment and details modern trends in the industry.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.