Gibson and Osborne continue to provide students of commercial or business law with an accessible and student-friendly, yet authoritative and comprehensive, textbook. Business Law
will satisfy the requirements of most business or commercial law subjects throughout Australia.
Up to date and revised
– In this edition, contract law has been consolidated into four chapters and care has been taken to ensure that the text represents current law in all states and territories.
Builds strong base knowledge
– Without going into unnecessary detail for business students, the text works to build a strong base understanding of the application of court decisions, statutes and government regulations. It’s about developing business acumen and understanding of the broader business, even if a learner may not be conducting this type of work day-to-day.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.