This edition of Theory of Knowledge
is written by an author team consisting of Julian Kitching and Ric Sims, highly regarded members of the curriculum review panel, and Sue Bastian, the architect of the original ToK curriculum.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the new knowledge framework.
- Includes new chapters on religious and indigenous knowledge as a way to enrich the concept of knowledge and international-mindedness.
- Engages students in critical thinking relevant to their other courses and their life outside the classroom.
- Teaches students how to prepare and evaluate their work, including the Prescribed Essay and Student Presentation.
This book includes free access to the eBook version.
Interactive features include:
What is included?
- full text search
- bookmarking and note-taking for efficient study and revision
- extra digital resources, such as videos, quizzes and more
- a print textbook
- an eBook access card.
Note: This product is the 1st Edition. The 2nd edition is now available