Acquire the key mathematical skills you need to master and succeed in economics
Essential Mathematics for Economic Analysis, 6th edition
by Sydsaeter, Hammond, Strom and Carvajal is a global best-selling text that provides an extensive introduction to all the mathematical tools you need to study economics at intermediate level.
This book has been applauded for its scope and covers a broad range of mathematical knowledge, techniques and tools, progressing from elementary calculus to more advanced topics. With a wealth of practice examples, questions and solutions integrated throughout, as well as opportunities to apply them in specific economic situations, this book will help you develop key mathematical skills as your course progresses.
- Numerous exercises and worked examples throughout each chapter allow you to practise skills and improve techniques.
- Review exercises at the end of each chapter test your understanding of a topic, allowing you to progress with confidence.
- Solutions to exercises are provided in the book showing you the steps needed to arrive at the correct answer.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.