This comprehensive textbook and eBook have been written by practising IB teachers for the 2019 English A syllabus, for first assessments in 2021. It features clearly differentiated content for Standard and Higher Level students and clear and accessible English that makes it ideal for EAL students.
- Key terms from the 2019 English A Subject Guide explained and highlighted, including Concepts, Areas of Exploration and Global Issues.
- Carefully selected, up-to-date texts to inspire learners, with chapter insight summaries.
- Activities to help strengthenappreciation and understanding of different works, highlighting intertextual connections.
- Clear learning objectives and links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Detailed support for assessments, including the Higher Level Essay and Extended Essay guidance.
This book includes free access to the eBook version.
Interactive features include:
What is included?
- full text search
- bookmarking and note-taking for efficient study and revision
- extra digital resources, such as videos, quizzes and more
- a print textbook
- an eBook access card.