An introduction to the complexities of law, with clarity
Elliott & Quinn's English Legal System
by Allbon and Kaur Dua has been relied upon by generations of students as an explanation of the English legal system and how it works in practice, being renowned for its wide-ranging coverage and signature writing style.
This text includes a variety of features to support your study, for example:
- topical debates to engage you in the discussion points and reforms of today
- relating the law, processes and procedure to our everyday lives
- a clear structure designed to aid systematic understanding of broad topics
- putting the law in context through the Bigger Picture
- key cases described and analysed in depth within a text box
- a glossary to explain complex concepts
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.