For undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA students, this highly successful textbook is an essential guide to Marketing Research.
Understand theory and application of marketing research in a European context
Marketing Research: Applied Insight, 6th Edition
, by Nunan, Birks and Malhotra is the leading marketing research text focused on the key challenges facing marketing research in a European context. This comprehensive text offers a clear explanation and discussion of concepts, and a wealth of European and international case material showing how researchers apply concepts and techniques. It also integrates with online resources for students and an instructor's manual including key discussion points.
This book supports both qualitative and quantitative research methods through:
- Introducing the transactional stages of marketing research of problem definition, developing approach and design, data collection, analysis and communicating the research findings
- Using real research case studies of how companies address specific managerial problems and implement research, as well as real-life marketing situations and exercises to tackle in every chapter
- Applying marketing research to current marketing challenges such as social media, mobile marketing, customer value, experiential marketing, satisfaction, loyalty, customer equity, brand equity and management, relationship marketing, creativity and design, and socially responsible marketing.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.