Follow the steps below to access your online resources
Step 1: Create Your Pearson Account (New Users)
Go to www.english.com/activate
Note: If you have an existing MyEnglishLab account, simple log in with your existing login name and password. Otherwise, create a new account.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
Step 2: Activate Your Product
Once logged in, click on ADD PRODUCT.
Enter the product access code and then click on ACTIVATE.
The product will be added to your Products page.
Step 3: Login (Returning Users)
Go to www.english.com/login
Enter your Username and Password, and click on SIGN IN.
Click on the product icon to open.
Access Additional Resources using the Mobile App
If your product has a mobile app component, follow the steps below to access the resources on your mobile device.
1. Download Pearson Practice English (PPE) app:
2. Once installed, launch the PPE app.
3. To unlock the app content, tap on My Profile, and tap on LET'S GO!.
4. Enter your Username and Password that was created in Step 1 above.
5. Once logged in, tap on My Products to access your product and begin explore resources.
Note: If you do not have an account, you can tab on the Scan icon to register an access code and create an account.
To contact technical support or get help, please visit our Help, Training and Support Centre at MyPearsonHelp.com/PEP