Framework for Marketing Management uses the following features to facilitate learning:
A concise yet exhaustive text provides flexibility in the classroom
- A streamlined text allows instructors to convey current marketing management practices and theory while leaving room to incorporate outside cases, simulations, and projects.
UPDATED! A 21st Century view of marketing brings modern strategy and information to the text
- NEW! A comprehensive organisation of the text around three major 21st century themes provides a current lens through which to view the following subjects:
- Social Responsibility (both individual and societal)
- NEW! Chapter 16: Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media, and Mobile adds extended coverage of the latest digital trends and their impact on marketing to the text.
- NEW! Major 21st century developments are covered extensively throughout the text, including:
- Omnichannel marketing
- Mobile apps
- Geofencing and mobile commerce
- Privacy concerns
- Shopper marketing
- Sharing economy
UPDATED! Reorganised chapter content creates a more fluid flow information
- REVISED! Chapter 5: Analysing Consumer and Business Markets provides combined coverage of consumer and business markets in a single chapter, allowing students the opportunity to explore the similarities and differences in marketing to individual consumers, business, government agencies, and institutions.
- REVISED! Chapters 6 and 7 have been reversed so that information on positioning follows content on segmentation and targeting to abide by the conventional STP sequencing of topics.
- UPDATED! Chapter 2: Marketing Strategy and Planning contains all related information on marketing implementation, metrics, and control to emphasise the importance of advance planning for measuring and managing marketing performance.
UPDATED! Pedagogical features connect key concepts to real world marketing strategies
- NEW! Opening Vignettes at the beginning of each chapter demonstrate marketing management at major companies that introduce major chapter concepts with real examples. Companies featured include:
- USA A
- NEW! Marketing Insight boxes introduce a wide range of cutting-edge topics and marketing solutions, including:
- Marketing 3.0
- Marketing double jeopardy
- Playing tricks to build a brand
- Marketing Skills boxes discuss how marketers can develop skills they need to succeed in the current marketing environment, encouraging students to develop the fundamental skills necessary for the real world of business.