A useful reference for students and professionals alike: International Accounting
presents the material in a way that makes it accessible for upper division undergraduate and/or masters students. This text has also helped practicing accountants, financial executives, investment managers, university educators, and professional administrators around the world.
The latest information in international accounting has been added to this edition:
- Updated coverage of corporate governance and related legislation has been added to chapters 4, 5, 8, and 9.
- An examination of internal auditing and reporting is now included in chapters 8 and 9.
- An analysis of reporting and disclosure practices spanning both developed and emerging market countries now appears in chapters 4, 5, and 7
- An expanded listing of international website addresses and data sources is now included.
- Updated discussion questions, exercises, and cases appear throughout the text.