offers a full-colour, fully illustrated resource to using your iPad. Each task is clearly titled and has corresponding visuals that are numbered to match the step they are referring to.
- Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do.
- Help when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
- Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Learn how to:
- Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and your mobile carrier
- Use the on-screen keyboard, predictive text, and dictation
- Control frequently used settings with Control Center
- Get information and control your iPad with spoken commands using Siri
- Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, messages, documents, and more
- Surf the Web, and send and receive email and messages
- Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful
- Secure your iPad using Touch ID, passcodes, and other security measures
- Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
- Take photos, and then edit them using the Photos app
- Share files and information with your other devices with AirDrop and iCloudDrive
- Take notes, make lists, draw sketches, and create reminders
- Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family
- Create documents and presentations using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
- Discover some of the most useful and entertaining apps