This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with SharePoint 2016, and empower your whole organisation to do so, too. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and full colour screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Create, edit, share, and manage documents, and use document collaboration in teams
- Create sites, organise them, and customise their layouts, features, and apps
- Efficiently organise content by using lists, libraries, and sites
- Manage site security, themes, templates, and content syndication
- Search for information and people, target your queries, and promote search results
- Manage projects by using SharePoint project sites
- Automate business processes by using workflows
- Communicate and collaborate via SharePoint’s social features
- Use SharePoint with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.