is a series that provides a variety of graded texts to meet the different learning levels within your classroom.
With a colourful and eye-catching design, students are provided with a firm scaffold of learning experiences to support discovery learning, and the development of higher order thinking skills.
Key features of the Blueprints Teacher's Resource Book are:
- gives teachers confidence by covering all literacy outcomes
- sequential development of skills - teachers will be able to see the development of skills
- comprehension questions and strategies are included so teachers can ensure all levels of comprehension are checked
- glossary of teaching terms - teachers can identify with current pedagogical thinking
- guided reading questions included
- explicit teaching strategies included
- detailed teaching notes and activities for each phase of each unit
- Blooms/Gardner Matrix provided
- assessment matrix provided.
Preview sample pages from Blueprints Middle Primary B Teacher's Resource Book