Blueprints is a series that provides a variety of graded texts to meet the different learning levels within your classroom. With a colourful and eye-catching design, students are provided with a firm scaffold of learning experiences to support discovery learning, and the development of higher order thinking skills.
The streamlined approach teaches literacy along with other learning areas, one unit per term. The fiction and non-fiction topic books explore concepts introduced in the Big Ideas Book in greater depth. Interactive activities on the CD within each unit extend learning beyond the texts
The Big Ideas Book and CD-ROM key features are:
- a variety of texts - using different genres provides a purpose for reading for students
- fiction and non-fiction texts - provides a balance for students
- colourful, bright presentation captures students attention
- student self-assessment tasks provided
- includes an interactive CD-ROM providing additional information and student activity.