Helps students translate developmental theories into practical implications for teaching and caring for children from diverse backgrounds, and with diverse characteristics and needs.
- Broad coverage and perspectives: draws from numerous theoretical perspectives, research studies conducted around the world, and the authors' own experiences as parents, teachers, psychologists and researchers to identify strategies for promoting young people’s physical, cognitive and social–emotional growth.
- Australasian focus: highlights contemporary Australian and New Zealand research and reflects local educational structures, philosophies and controversies.
- Diverse settings: addresses children’s growth in diverse settings by systematically expanding coverage of children’s distinct experiences in different cultures, ethnicities and economic backgrounds.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
This product is only available for a 180 day rental period starting from the date of purchase.