Provides a comprehensive, contemporary and consistent systems-based approach that engages students and provides the practical knowledge and skills they need to care for adult patients with a focus on person-centred, holistic nursing care.
- emphasise a person-centred philosophy whereby the person who is the recipient of care is seen as an integral member of the team and consideration of their needs and wishes is paramount
- foster critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills as the basis for safe clinical practice and nursing excellence
- recognise the nurse’s role as an essential member of the interprofessional healthcare team.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
This product is only available for a 180 day rental period starting from the date of purchase.