Parkin and Bade aim to help students focus on the most important concepts of macroeconomics and effectively practice the application of those concepts.
- Modern topics – Includes contemporary examples that help students tie theory to real-world situations.
- Encourages students to learn by doing – Features multiple checkpoints which aim to teach students how to think like an economist in everyday life.
- Challenges thinking – Encourages students to apply theory to important issues that shape our global society.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
This product is only available for a 180 day rental period starting from the date of purchase.
Download the detailed table of contents
Preview a sample chapter from Macroeconomics: Australia and the Global Environment