Quoi de Neuf ? Senior Teacher eBook
allows teachers to interact with Student Book content and more, both online and offline. It offers access to all audio tracks, worksheets, vocabulary lists and additional teacher support material. Teacher eBook comes with Audio track Download, so you can save all audio tracks on your device for ease of use.
A Teacher-specific eBook which includes:
- All Student eBook content (Student Book pages, editable worksheets; audio tracks for the Student Book and worksheets)
- Student Book and Worksheet audio scripts
- Student Book and Worksheet answers
- Curriculum mapping for Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia
- Suggested scope and sequence documents for Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia
- Additional Teaching guidance documents and resources
- Downloadable audio files.
Duration of access
The access code will give access to the eBook from the date of activation. The length of access is until the product is retired or replaced by a new edition.
How do I activate my eBook?
When you purchase your eBook, it will come with an access code. This code will be emailed to you. If you purchase a printed book with eBook, it will come with its eBook access code inside the cover.
To activate your code, you'll need to log in to pearsonplaces.com.au. If you don't have an account you will need to create one at pearsonplaces.com.au. Once you have logged into pearsonplaces.com.au click on the 'Add product' button in your bookshelf. Type in your 12 digit access code and click 'Verify product now.
For further help, download the 'How to activate my eBook' guide.