Dive into Windows 10 and really put your Windows expertise to work.
Focusing on the newest, most powerful, and most innovative features in Windows 10, this supremely organised reference is packed with hundreds of time-saving solutions, up-to-date tips, and workarounds. From the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser to improved security and Windows Sandbox virtualisation, youll discover how experts tackle todays essential tasks. Adapt to faster change in todays era of Windows as a service, as you challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Install, configure, and personalise the latest versions of Windows 10 Manage Windows reliability and security in any environment
- Keep Windows safe and current by taking charge of Windows Update
- Maximise your productivity with a growing library of built-in apps
- Customise the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser and its advanced privacy features
- Streamline and automate day-to-day business tasks with Cortana Secure devices, data, and identities, and block malware and intruders
- Safeguard your business with Windows Hello biometrics and Azure AD
- Use Windows Sandbox virtualisation to test programs and sites without risking your systems security
- Store, sync, and share content with OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Collaborate more efficiently with Windows 10 Mail, Calendar, Skype, and other default apps
- Seamlessly manage both physical and virtual storage
- Deploy and manage Windows 10 devices more efficiently in any organisation
- Optimise performance and battery life and troubleshoot crashes
For experienced Windows users and IT professionals Your role: Experienced intermediate to- advanced-level Windows user, IT professional, or consultant Prerequisites: Basic understanding of Windows procedures, techniques, and navigation
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.