Covers All iPads Running iPadOS 14
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do. Full-colour, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want.
Learn how to
- Discover all the new features of iPadOS 14
- Wirelessly connect to and browse the Internet, at home or away
- Personalise the way your iPad looks and works--including Dark Mode
- Make your iPad easier to use if you have trouble seeing or tapping the screen
- Use Siri voice commands to control your iPad and find useful information
- Communicate with friends and family via email, text messaging, and FaceTime and Zoom video chats
- Shoot, share, and view photos and videos
- Listen to streaming music and watch streaming movies and TV shows online
- Connect and use the Apple Pencil, external keyboards, trackpads, and mice
- Use iCloud to store and share your photos and other important data online
- Troubleshoot common iPad problems
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.