Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
- Step-by-step instructions that show you exactly how and where to watch what you want to watch.
- Help when you have specific questions.
- Tips and notes to help you get the most from local, cable, satellite, and streaming TV.
Full-colour, step-by-step tasks walk you through watching TV today on a variety of devices and saving money doing so. Learn how to
- Cut the cable and satellite cord
- Save money on your cable or satellite TV bill
- Watch local TV stations for free
- Choose the best TV and streaming media player for you
- Connect and use an Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or Roku streaming media player
- Watch Amazon Prime Video, CBS All Access, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, Peacock, and other streaming video services
- Watch live streaming video services like AT&T TV, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV
- Find where to best watch sporting events
- Get a better picture with HD, 4K, 8K, and HDR
- Get better sound with a sound bar or surround
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.