This award-winning guide will help you accurately quantify the performance of all your marketing investments, increase marketing ROI, and grow profits. Four renowned experts help you apply todays best practices for assessing everything from brand equity to social media, email performance, and rich media interaction.
This updated edition shows how to measure costly sponsorships, explores links between marketing and financial metrics for current and aspiring C-suite decision-makers; presents better ways to measure omnichannel marketing activities; and includes a new section on accountability and standardisation in marketing measurement. As in their best-selling previous editions, the authors present pros, cons, and practical guidance for every technique they cover.
- Measure promotions, advertising, distribution, customer perceptions, competitor power, margins, pricing, product portfolios, salesforces, and more
- Apply web, online, social, and mobile metrics more effectively
- Build models to optimise planning and decision-making
- Attribute purchase decisions when multiple channels interact
- Understand the links between search and distribution, and use new online distribution metrics
- Evaluate marketings impact on a publicly traded firms financial objectives
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.