Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002
exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT certification, a leader in IT certification learning.
This study guide helps you master the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002 Cert Guide
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
- Get practical guidance for next steps and more advanced certifications
is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading IT certification instructor Troy McMillan shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organised test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002 exam, including
- Vulnerability management activities
- Implementing controls to mitigate attacks and software vulnerabilities
- Security solutions for infrastructure management
- Software and hardware assurance best practices
- Understanding and applying the appropriate incident response
- Applying security concepts in support of organisational risk mitigation
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.