Visual QuickStart Guide
is an easy, visual approach to learning. Concise steps and explanations, using pictures to guide you through HTML and CSS and show you what to do, getting you up and running in no time. HTML and CSS remain the linchpin of the Web. Every beginning web developer needs to understand them thoroughly, including the latest advances in these technologies, and the newest functionality that they enable. From the basics to more advanced techniques, this book guides you through:
- Designing, structuring, and formatting sites
- Using images, links, styles, tables, and forms
- Adding media, visual effects, and animations
- Using CSS to gain full control over elements, fonts, colors, and layouts
- Making the most of sophisticated HTML5 and CSS3 capabilities
- Applying modern best practices for ensuring accessibility and responsiveness
- Principles of testing, debugging, and publishing sites and applications
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.