In today's complex, fast-changing, and unpredictable world, radically agile organisations thrive when they combine strong local autonomy with deeply shared goals. Leadership is a key factor--individuals who welcome complexity and know how to leverage influence, culture, and organisational design to align widely distributed teams are integral to success.
Renowned agile coach Zuzana Sochová presents the skills and techniques you need to become that needed agile leader. Sochovás inspirational examples draw on her experience working with leaders in organisations of all sizes, in multiple industries, worldwide. Through practical exercises and assessments, you learn how to unleash your potential, become a better catalyst and community builder, sensibly apply transparency, improve functions from HR to finance, and guide entire organisations toward greater agility.
- Build a powerful shared vision and change organisations and cultures to achieve it
- Explore types and models of agile leadership and choose styles that leverage your strengths
- Practice the competencies and high-level cognitive meta-skills of agile leadership
- Understand and promote agility at the executive and board levels
- Master practical techniques such as large group facilitation, system coaching, trust building, and team formation
- Lead in a world of soaring volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity