31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam: A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam
is the friendliest, most practical way to understand the CCNA Routing & Switching certification process, commit to taking your CCNA 200-301 exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of primary and supplemental study resources.
Thoroughly updated for the current exam, this portable guide offers a complete day-by-day plan for what and how to study. From the basics of switch configuration and IP addressing through modern cloud, virtualisation, SDN, SDA, and network automation concepts, you’ll find it here. Each day breaks down an exam topic into a short, easy-to review summary, with Daily Study Resource quick-references pointing to deeper treatments elsewhere. Sign up for your exam now, and use this day-by-day guide and checklist to organise, prepare, review, and succeed!
How this book helps you fit exam prep into your busy schedule:
- Checklist offers expert advice on preparation activities leading up to your exam
- Descriptions of exam organisation and sign-up processes help make sure nothing falls between the cracks
- Proven strategies help you prepare mentally, organisationally, and physically
- Conversational tone makes studying more enjoyable
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.