- Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
- Large, full-colour, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
- Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
- Tips and notes to help you along the way
Learn how to get the most out of social media!
We’ve identified the essential skills you need to stay connected with the people you care about; reconnect with old friends and classmates; and share your life with loved ones near and far.
Our crystal-clear instructions respect your smarts but never assume you’re an expert. Big, colourful photos on nearly every page make this book incredibly easy to read and use!
- Learn the pros and cons of social media and how to use it safely
- Find out what to share–and what not to share–on social media
- Distinguish between fake news and real news online
- Use social media to find friends, family, schoolmates, and co-workers
- Keep in touch with friends and family on Facebook
- Save and share interesting images on Pinteres
- Connect with people and businesses on LinkedIn
- Tweet and retweet on Twitter
- Share photos on Instagram
- Use Skype to participate in video chats with friends and family members
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.