Learn, prepare, and practice for AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01) exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Guide
- Explore the AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01) exam topics as defined in the latest official exam objectives from Amazon
- Pre-test your knowledge before each chapter with core concept quizzes
- Assess your knowledge and retention with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions covering the entire body of exam objectives
- Learn from more than one hour of video mentoring
is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Marko Sluga shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organised test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. End-of-chapter quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01) exam, including:
- Deployment: CLI, SDKs, CI/CD pipelines, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, deployment/provisioning processes and patterns, serverless design, and more
- Security: Authentication via AWS CLI and SDKs; IAM users, groups, roles, and policies; IAM federation with external directories and identity providers; security groups and NACLS
- Development with AWS services: Implementing designs in code; interacting with infrastructure via AWS CLI, SDKs, and APIs; DevOps approaches and Code tools
- Refactoring: AWS data transfer, transport, and transform tools; managed AWS services for refactoring new or migrated applications
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: CloudWatch data capture and analysis; application problem solving, scaling, and optimisation; CloudTrail tracing and auditing; and more