In this best-of-breed study guide, leading experts Michael Gregg and Omar Santos help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your Certified Ethical Hacker Version 10 exam and advance your career in IT security. The authors’ concise, focused approach explains every exam objective from a real-world perspective, helping you quickly identify weaknesses and retain everything you need to know.
Every feature of this book supports both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
- Opening Topics Lists identify the topics you need to learn in each chapter and list EC-Council’s official exam objectives
- Key Topics figures, tables, and lists call attention to the information that’s most crucial for exam success
- Exam Preparation Tasks enable you to review key topics, define key terms, work through scenarios, and answer review questions…going beyond mere facts to master the concepts that are crucial to passing the exam and enhancing your career
- Key Terms are listed in each chapter and defined in a complete glossary, explaining all the field’s essential terminology
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the latest CEH exam, including
- Ethical hacking basics
- Technical foundations of hacking
- Footprinting and scanning
- Enumeration and system hacking
- Social engineering, malware threats, and vulnerability analysis
- Sniffers, session hijacking, and denial of service
- Web server hacking, web applications, and database attacks
- Wireless technologies, mobile security, and mobile attacks
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Cryptographic attacks and defenses
- Cloud computing, IoT, and botnets
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.