The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
Full-colour, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
- Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you
- Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone
- Customise your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
- Use iCloud, Exchange, Google, and other cloud services to keep consistent calendar, contact, and other information on all your devices
- Communicate via phone, FaceTime, conference calls, text, email, and more
- Make your text messages come alive by adding Digital Touches and effects and sharing photos and video
- Get the most out of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one Inbox
- Listen to music, use the Wallet to manage boarding passes and loyalty cards; pay for purchases safely and securely with Apple Pay; and use other great iPhone apps
- Capture and edit photos and video; use great camera features such as burst, timed and time-lapse video, slow-motion video, and Live Photos
- View your photos in memories and use them for wallpaper and for your contacts or share them via email, AirDrop, or texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos
- Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps