Teams and individuals find the rules of the Scrum Framework to be easy to describe but challenging to implement. The Professional Scrum Team
helps you bring the Scrum Framework rules to life in your everyday work, optimising both team and individual performance and creating more value.
Three leading Scrum experts bring together proven practices based on decades of real-life experience participating in, leading, and supporting Scrum Teams. They introduce a team as it starts out with Scrum and follow it as it gains hard-won practical experience, gradually mastering the intense collaboration that Scrum demands.
- As you share the teams experience--facing and overcoming realistic challenges--you'll discover better ways to work together, enhance your practices, leverage tools, continuously improve, and deliver functionality in ever-shorter cycles.
- Understand how Scrum Teams work, collaborate, and promote transparency
- Explore common problems that lead less experienced Scrum Teams to give up
- Find your Scrum Teams best approach to solving complex adaptive problems
- Integrate DevOps practices with Scrum to improve effectiveness
- Productively and professionally resolve conflicts that arise from close collaboration
- Help your organisation learn how to improve its results by better supporting its Scrum Teams
- This guide is for anyone who works with Scrum Teams or wants to become more effective as a Scrum Team member or leader.