CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam Cram, 5th Edition
, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s newly updated version of the Security+ exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains a set of 150 questions. The powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software provides real-time practice and feedback with all the questions so you can simulate the exam.
Covers the critical information you need to know to score higher on your Security+ exam!
- Analyse indicators of compromise and determine types of attacks, threats, and risks to systems
- Minimise the impact associated with types of attacks and vulnerabilities
- Secure devices, communications, and network infrastructure
- Effectively manage risks associated with a global business environment
- Differentiate between control methods used to secure the physical domain
- Identify solutions for the implementation of secure network architecture
- Compare techniques for secure application development and deployment
- Determine relevant identity and access management procedures
- Implement security policies, plans, and procedures related to organisational security
- Apply principles of cryptography and effectively deploy related solutions
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.