This guide systematically introduces Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture (DNA), the enterprise network architecture for the next decade. Combining indispensable new insider information with content previously scattered through multiple technical documents, Cisco Digital Network Architecture combines technical depth, coherence, and comprehensiveness.
This book is supported with regular online updates at a Cisco Press DNA website, offering a single authoritative source for everyone involved with DNA planning, implementation, and operation. Authored by insiders responsible for helping Cisco’s largest customers succeed with DNA, it:
- Addresses emerging trends now driving business transformation
- Explains why networks must become radically more intelligent, flexible, and adaptable
- Shows how DNA empowers businesses by coherently integrating virtualisation, automation, analytics, and cloud services.
- Authoritative and fully up-to-date, Cisco Digital Network Architecture will help technical professionals, decision-makers, and consultants prepare to drive maximum value from next-generation networking.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.