Now fully updated for the new Cisco CAPPS 300-085 exam, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS) Foundation Learning Guide
is your Cisco® authorised learning tool for CCNP® Collaboration preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, it teaches advanced skills for designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified Communications applications, devices, and networks.
Author Chris Olsen shows how to effectively use Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Instant Message and Presence, Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite in production environments.
He begins by introducing the server platforms and overlays that are the basis for all Cisco Unity Connection design and integration. Next, he presents in-depth coverage of a wide range of essential tasks–from user configuration to voicemail redundancy, configuring Cisco Jabber Mobile, to provisioning Cisco Prime Collaboration.
Each chapter opens with a list of topics that clearly identifies its focus. Each chapter ends with a summary of key concepts for quick study, as well as review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. Throughout, configuration examples and sample verification outputs illustrate critical issues in network operation and troubleshooting.
Whether you are preparing for the CCNP Collaboration certification exams or you are just interested in learning about how to deploy and operate Cisco collaboration applications, you will find this book to be an invaluable resource.
- Shows how to integrate Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager or other PBXs
- Covers configuring Cisco Unity Connection users, templates, service classes, distribution lists, security, LDAP, dial plans, and call management
- Walks through Unified Messaging single Inbox configuration
- Shows how to design, integrate, and configure feature-rich branch office messaging solutions with Cisco Unity Express
- Explains Cisco Unified IM and Presence components, design, integration, deployment, and feature configuration
- Covers Cisco Jabber and Cisco Jabber Mobile configuration
- Guides you through deploying Cisco Collaboration Systems Applications with Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Introduces Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) capabilities and scheduling options
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.