Thought you couldn’t learn statistics? You can – and you will! Even You Can Learn Statistics and Analytics
is the practical, up-to-date introduction to statistics – for everyone! Now fully updated for "big data" analytics and the newest applications, it'll teach you all the statistical techniques you’ll need for finance, marketing, quality, science, social science, and more – one easy step at a time. Simple jargon-free explanations help you understand every technique, and extensive practical examples and worked problems give you all the hands-on practice you'll need. This edition contains more practical examples than ever – all updated for the newest versions of Microsoft Excel. Learn how to do all this, and more:
- Apply statistical techniques to analyse huge data sets and transform them into valuable knowledge
- Construct and interpret statistical charts and tables with Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc 3
- Work with mean, median, mode, standard deviation, Z scores, skewness, and other descriptive statistics
- Use probability and probability distributions
- Work with sampling distributions and confidence intervals
- Test hypotheses with Z, t, chi-square, ANOVA, and other techniques
- Perform powerful regression analysis and modeling
- Use multiple regression to develop models that contain several independent variables
- Master specific statistical techniques for quality and Six Sigma programs
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.