A detailed examination of interior routing protocols
- A core textbook for CCIE preparation and a practical reference for network designers, administrators, and engineers
- Includes configuration and troubleshooting lessons that would cost thousands to learn in a classroom and numerous real-world examples and case studies
- Praised in its first edition for its approachable style and wealth of information, this edition provides readers a deep understanding of IP routing protocols, teaches how to implement these protocols using Cisco routers, and brings readers up to date protocol and implementation enhancements.
- Routing TCP/IP, Volume 1 includes protocol changes and Cisco features that enhance routing integrity, secure routers from attacks initiated through routing protocols, and provide greater control over the propagation of routing information for all the IP interior routing protocols.
- Routing TCP/IP, Volume 1, Second Edition, provides a detailed analysis of each of the IP interior gateway protocols (IGPs). Its structure remains the same as the best-selling first edition, though information within each section is enhanced and modified to include developments in routing protocols and Cisco implementations.
- Approximately 200 pages of information are added to the main text, with some old text removed.
- Additional exercise and solutions are also included.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.