This new edition of Basic Plumbing Services Skills continues to provide learners with the fundamental skills and basic introductory knowledge for the plumbing industry.
The new text has been written to address AQF Level 2 and 3 competencies of the Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework (CPC08).
Pearson eTexts - more than just a great book online
With a Pearson eText teachers benefit from the underpinning content they know Pearson provides combined with the great functionality of an eText. This means that users can:
- search for key words and phrases
- highlight important points
- bookmark key pages
Students can add their own notes and check their understanding by completing additional interactive activities.
Instructors can share notes with students, access time saving teachers' resources or re-order and hide content.
Tap. Flick. Swipe. Pinch. Spread.
You can experience Pearson eTexts on the go with the advanced capabilities of Apple’s iPad.
CPCPCM2041A Work effectively in the plumbing and services sector
CPCPCM2039A Carry out interactive workplace communication
CPCPCM2043A Carry out WHS requirements
CPCPCM2040A Read plans and calculate plumbing quantities
CPCPCM2045A Handle and store plumbing materials
CPCPCM2046A Use plumbing hand and power tools
CPCPCM2048A Cut and join sheet metal
CPCPCM2050A Mark out materials
CPCPCM2052A Weld using oxy-acetylene equipment
CPCPCM2053A Weld using manual metal arc welding equipment
Registering for my Pearson eText
1. Visit www.pearson.com.au/vet/plumbing
2. Find your textbook.
3. Click on the ‘Register’ button.
4. Accept terms and conditions, enter access code and follow on-screen instructions.
5. You can log in at the end of the registration process or any time at the url above.
6. Choose whether you are taking an instructor-led course (Your instructor will need to send this code to you) or studying on your own. Enter the eText course ID or select ‘Self Study eText’.
You can access the eText via the iPad with the Pearson eText app by using your login information. This app can be downloaded from the App Store by searching for ‘Pearson eText’. Once installed on your iPad, you can access the eText through the app by entering your account information.
Login as educator/teacher to access or purchase
Miscellaneous Instructor Resource