The new edition of Australian Business Law: Compliance and Practice builds on the strengths of previous editions – providing a practical, self-paced text ideal for the classroom or student self-study. Key principles of Commercial, Contract, Consumer, Finance, Property and Workplace Law are explained clearly and concisely for students.
Pearson eTexts - more than just a great book online
With a Pearson eText teachers benefit from the underpinning content they know Pearson provides combined with the great functionality of an eText. This means that users can:
- search for key words and phrases
- highlight important points
- bookmark key pages
Students can add their own notes and check their understanding by completing additional interactive activities.
Instructors can share notes with students, access time saving teachers' resources or re-order and hide content.
Tap. Flick. Swipe. Pinch. Spread.
You can experience Pearson eTexts on the go with the advanced capabilities of Apple’s iPad.
Roger Vickery and MaryAnne Flood are legally qualified, experienced authors and have taught business law in the vocational and tertiary sectors for many years. This expertise, coupled with their wide corporate experience and professional communications training has invested the new edition with clarity and practical purpose.
FNSACC403A Make decisions in a legal context
FNSCOMP601B Interpret and manage statutory, legislative and regulatory obligations for organisational compliance
Registering for my Pearson eText
1. Visit www.pearson.com.au/vet/vickery
2. Find your textbook.
3. Click on the ‘Register’ button.
4. Accept terms and conditions, enter access code and follow on-screen instructions.
5. You can log in at the end of the registration process or any time at the url above.
6. Choose whether you are taking an instructor-led course (Your instructor will need to send this code to you) or studying on your own. Enter the eText course ID or select ‘Self Study eText’.
You can access the eText via the iPad with the Pearson eText app by using your login information. This app can be downloaded from the App Store by searching for ‘Pearson eText’. Once installed on your iPad, you can access the eText through the app by entering your account information.
Login as educator/teacher to access or purchase