MyLawLab is a personalised online learning experience that saves you time and improves your results.
- Chapter Quizzes
- Flashcards for self-study and self-testing
- VidBits! Mini lectures that help students grasp the key concepts. Viewable on any portable player capable of playing video content (e.g. iPod touch), as well as on a computer via iTunes, or any other application capable of playing .m4v format.
- Breaking News - a newsfeed with details of recent legislative changes.
- MySearchLab access - research tools, steps for researching and writing a paper, and avoiding plagiarism tutorials.
- A lecturer grade book to monitor your progress.
Register for MyLawLab
To access MyLawLab, you must complete an easy, one-time registration process.
After you have registered you are ready to log in to MylawLab anytime.
Logging in to MyLawLab
You can log in to MyLawLab
any time after you register, by using the login name and password you created during registration.
1: Go to www.pearson.com.au/mylawlab
2: Enter the login name and password you created during registration.
3: If your instructor has set up an online course for your class, click Enrol in my instructor’s course, then choose your school, instructor, and course name. Otherwise, click to choose your textbook.