Writing Academic English (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 4) (4e)
Writing Academic English (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 4)
Pearson Higher Ed USA
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Now in its long-awaited forth edition, Writing Academic English is the essential writing text to prepare high-intermediate and advanced college or college-bound English language learners for academic success.
New to this edition
- A chapter dedicated to each pattern of essay organization.
- A chapter on argumentation and using material from outside sources.
- An expanded chapter on summary and paraphrasing.
- Instruction in the basics of research and documentation.
- New self-editing and peer-editing worksheets.
Features & benefits
- A step-by-step approach guides students through the process of writing paragraphs and essays.
- Clear models and varied practice help students to develop confidence and a mature writing style.
- Examples with academic content prime students for college work.
- Appendices offer easy reference for key writing, grammar and research information.