Food Tech Focus
Food Tech Focus
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Food Tech Focus is the exciting series from the market leader in Food Technology teaching and learning solutions. Food Tech Focus comprehensively covers the NSW Food Technology syllabus. The rich design and easy-to-follow layout will engage students in all aspects of Food Technology.
Features & benefits
- Each chapter opens with a strong visual image providing a discussion point to activate students' prior learning.
- The handy syllabus grid guides students on their journey through Food Technology.
- Each chapter is divided into units that provide students with the key knowledge and skills required by the syllabus.
- The end of each unit provides a wealth of activities that revise, consolidate and extend students' knowledge.
- Each chapter contains a 'Practitioner Focus', introducing the students to real-life examples of people engaged in different aspects of the food industry.
- 'Food in Focus' supports the content being studied through case studies and other examples.
- Each chapter concludes with a comprehensive chapter review.
- Hands-on activities are structured practical activities designed to deepen students' knowledge and skills
- Recipes provide students with practical experience. All recipes are indicated by a recipe icon located at the end of the student book, providing the teacher with flexibility to engage in practical activities. All recipes have been tried in the classroom by experienced teachers.
- Core alert features cross-references between content and the core focus of the syllabus
- Food facts contains interesting facts and information related to the key content
- Margin glossary explains key terms.
Suitable for senior secondary students.
Sample pages from Food Tech Focus