Suitable for any courses which wish to include introductory coverage of the Internet. These books are ideal supplements.
“Internet Investigations” meets the needs of professors, students and others interested in learning how to use the Internet in career fields. This cutting-edge guide provides step-by-step, easy-to-follow practical information to help you begin using the Internet for finding valuable information.
I. UNDERSTANDING THE INTERNET.
1. What is the Internet?
2. Guided Tour - Internet Browsers.
3. Hands-On Practice.
4. Chatting on the Net.
5. Finding Information & Resources.
II. THE WEB.
6. Cool Sites.
7. Using Cyberspace for Career Planning.
8. Using Cyberspace to Find a Job.
9. Guided Tour...Using the Internet for Career Exploration and Job Opportunities.
10. Learning Adventures - Learning to Use the Internet.
11. Learning Adventures.