Just what you need!
Essentials of Marketing Research, 2e is a lively, practical and concise text, ideal for a one-semester course in marketing research. The book presents marketing research concepts with an applied and managerial orientation. Local and international examples and cases help students’ comprehension of the concepts. All design chapters precede data collection chapters, thereby providing a logical flow to the market research process. Our three Australian authors have extensive experience as teaching academics, researchers and practitioners and significantly contribute to the readability and practicality of the text.
Part 1: The marketing research process
1. Defining the marketing research problem
2. Formulating the research objectives and research design
Part 2: Developing a research design
3. Secondary data methods
4. Qualitative research methods
5. Research design and experimentation
6. Internet research
Part 3: Collecting the data
7. Questionnaire design, measurement and scaling
8. Sampling: design, procedures and statistical considerations
9. Fieldwork and data preparation
Part 4: Analysing and reporting the results
10. Basic data analysis
11. Advanced data analysis
12. Report preparation and presentation
Instructor's Manual containing teaching notes, answers to questions, problems and cases, and suggested activities.
Test Item File
Login as educator/teacher to access or purchase